مدرسة بتمدة

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مدرسة بتمدة الإعدادية المشتركة

Paragraphs& Letters

mr.alaa

عدد المساهمات : 6
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/09/2010

Paragraphs& Letters Empty Paragraphs& Letters

مُساهمة  mr.alaa السبت يناير 15, 2011 2:07 am

» Writing a paragraph, letter or e-mail

1- "A visit to the High Dam"

When

With whom

How you went

What did you do

When…back
    Last Friday
    friends
    By bus
    Watch the high dam, took photos
    evening

"A visit to the High Dam"

Last Friday, I went on a school trip to the High Dam. I went with my friends. We went by bus. We watched the High Dam there and took photos. We came back home at 8 o'clock in the evening.
    2- “Your favourite sport”

E Make use of the following questions:

† What is your favourite sport? † How do you win at it?

† Where do you play it? † Who is your favourite player in it?

† Who do you play it with? † Is it a popular sport or not?
    Your favourite sport

My favourite sport is football. I usually play it in the club or at school. I play it with my friends. We win at football by scoring the most goals. Abu Trekaa is my favourite player. It is a very popular sport.
    3- “Our school library”

† When do you usually go to the library? † Who do you go with?

† Why do you go there? † What kind of books do you prefer to read?

† Who helps you there? † Do you enjoy reading competitions there?
    Our school library

I usually go to the library during the break. I go with my friends and classmates. I go there to read books and magazines. I prefer reading adventure stories and science books. The librarian helps me a lot there. I enjoy the reading completions there so much.

5) Write a paragraph of six sentences about "Hany" using the information in the table.

Name

Hany

Data of birth

15 / 10 / 1985

Place of birth

Damietta

Height

1.20 M

Weight

50 K.g

Favorite food

Fish, rice

hobbies

Reading and playing tennis

Hany was born on the 15th October ,1985 . He was born in Dammietta . He is 1.20 meters tall . He weighs fifty kilograms . His favourite food is fish and rice . His hobbies are reading and playing tennis .

7- Write a paragraph of six sentences on" your favourite subject " by answering the following questions.

1- What is your favourite subject ?

2- How long have you been learning it ?

3- How good are you at it ?

4- Why o you like it ?

5- Do you go to the library to read about it ?

6- Why is it important for you ?

My favourite subject

My favourite subject is English . I have been learning it for nine years . I am good at it. I like it because it is a very interesting subject . I usually go to the library to read more about it . It is important for me to get a place at secondary school and university .

2- “An interesting trip”

†When did you go? †Where did you go?

†Who did you go with? †What did you take with you?

† How long did you stay there? How did you enjoy your time?
    An interesting trip

Last Friday, we had an interesting trip. We went to Minia park. We went in a school trip. We took food and drinks with us. We stayed there for 6 hours. We enjoyed playing different games in the games city funfair لملاهي

9- Write a paragraph of six sentences on " The weather in winter " using the guided words :

Cold – rainy – people – warm clothes – blankets – like hot meals and drinks – stay – home – read – watch TV

The weather in winter

The weather in winter is usually cold and rainy . People wear warm clothes and use blankets . They like to have hot meals and drinks. People like staying at home . They read books or watch TV .

Letter and E-mail Writing

1- Write a letter to your cousin Amir

E Tell him that you have won a computer as a prize in a competition.

E Tell him how you won the prize, how many persons took part in the I competition, and who helped you to learn to use the computer.

†Your name is Mohsen. You live at 20 Abbasia Street, Cairo.

20 Abbasia Street,

Cairo.

19th May, 2011.

Dear Amir,

I've won a computer in a competition! We had a reading competition at school and I read the most books. Two hundred students took part in the competition. My older brother helped me learn to use the new computer. Now, I can write letters and e-mails to my friends.
    Best wishes
    Mohsen

2- Write a letter to your friend Tamer, in Alexandria with his family.

E Ask him to tell you about his school and his family.

E Invite him to visit you in Cairo during the summer holidays.

E Tell him how he will enjoy this visit.

†Your name is Sherif. You live at 30, Makram Ebaid Street, Nasr City, Cairo.

30 Makram Ebid Street,

Nasr city,

Cairo.

15th May, 2011.

Dear Tamer,

How is everything at school? How is your family? Tell me about them. Why don't you come to visit us in Cairo this summer? We can go to the museum and the pyramids. There are many other interesting things in Cairo. I hope you will stay with us for a week or more. Best wishes.
    Your friend
    Mohsen

12- Write a letter to your pen friend David who lives in France inviting him to visit you and spend a week with you . Your name is Ramy and you live at 23 El Gomhouria street , Dammietta .

23 El Gomhouria street ,

Dammietta ,

Egypt .

Dear David ,

I'm happy to write this letter to you . How are you ? Would you like to come to Egypt and spend a week with me?. We will visit the pyramids . We will visit Luxor and Aswan . We will visit many wonderful places . Please , write and tell me your reply.

With my best wishes,

Ramy

14- Write an e-mail to your pen friend Allan, who lives in England inviting him to visit Egypt for a week.

†Tell him about yourself and your family.

†Invite him to come to visit Egypt during the summer holidays.

†Tell him about the places he'll visit. †Finish the e-mail.

† Allan's e-mail address is : allan@eng.com.

†Your mane is Mustafa and your e-mail address is: mustafa@finalexams.com.

To : allan@eng.com.

About : Invitation.

Dear Allan

Greetings from Egypt. I'm writing to you to tell you about myself and my family. I have had the summer holiday. Would you like to come to Egypt during the summer holiday? You will enjoy our beaches and monuments. Tell me if you would come.
    Best wishes
    Yours

Mustafa

† Write an e-mail to your pen friend Peter who lives in London.

E Start the e-mail to your friend.

E Tell him where you will spend your summer holiday.

E Tell him how you will spend your time there.

E Ask him how he will spend his holiday. E Finish the e-mail.

†Your name is Amr. Your e-mail address is: amr@teacherrevision.com

To : peter@london.com.

About : The summer holiday.

Dear Peter

Greetings from Egypt. I have just have had the summer holiday. I will spend my summer holiday in Alexandria. I will enjoy swimming in the sea. I will also play in the beach with my friends. Please tell me about your summer holiday and how will you spend it. Yours

Mustafa

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 19, 2024 3:11 am